Tech Recruiter LatAm
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Tech Recruiter who will be focused on hiring IT specialists in LatAm.
About the role
- 2+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter;
- An understanding of the IT market, with an interest and curiosity to learn more;
- Wide network among engineers;
- Proficiency using ATS systems and sourcing tools;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, presentation, facilitation, and negotiation skills;
- Kind, humble, and thoughtful.
What to do
- Partnering closely with hiring managers and owning all aspects of the operational recruiting process: defining jobs and specs, sourcing, screening, running the recruiting process, negotiating, and closing;
- Developing a pipeline of active and passive candidates from LatAm;
- Maintaining a high level of industry awareness, and understanding of tech to keep tabs on emerging and transitioning businesses, industry news, competitive analysis, etc.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and remote work;
- Career and professional growth, abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
- Professional growth: a variety of projects, regular technical events, mentorship;
- Free English classes (we have an amazing English teaching team);
- Speaking club with a native English speaker.