We are looking for a Solution Architect who is ready to leave coding in the hands of developers, but also don`t want to forget it; someone who is ready to take responsibility for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to technical/system requirements to ensure that everything is going according to the plan.
Sign-in Bonus – $2 000
- Master+ degree in computer science or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in IT
- Past experience in architecting & designing enterprise-class software products
- Deep understanding of applications` architecture and design principles/patterns
- Solid knowledge and understanding of software development
- Past experience in consulting and working with international customers (considered as an advantage)
- Past experience build project in top Cloud service providers is considered as an advantage (Amazon AWS or MS Azure)
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Diagramming skills using word notations standards (e.g. BPMN, UML etc)
- Project Management skills: ability to lead a team, organize work and delivery process.
- Fluent English
- Sales engineering – helping different customers to implement their infrastructure in the developed systems.
- Gather key functional and non-functional requirements and architecture/design constraints from projects’ stakeholders and create respective documents;
- Plan architecture-related work, professionally present these plans and regularly update stakeholders regarding the progress;
- Work on solution architecture and design, which includes both infrastructure and software application components.
- Analyze technical and operational efficiency of existing solutions and provide respective analysis reports and proposals;
- Assess existing software implementation quality (architecture/design/coding) and provide respective reports;
- Participate in software prototypes building during projects’ start-up (including technology research and evaluation if necessary) and document prototyping results and respective technical proposal;
- Design and plan solution delivery in most optimal way;
- Support applications’ development from technical perspective in construction and transition phases;
- Present all aforementioned work to internal and customers’ stakeholders.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working schedule
- Remote work or work in one of our development offices
- Covered rest period (20 business days+ 5 days-off)
- Professional growth: a variety of projects, regular technical events, mentorship.
- Free English classes (we have an amazing English teaching team)
- Speaking-club with a native English speaker
- Truly friendly atmosphere and teambuilding
About us: CHI Software is a development center with a team of 500+ experts and complex in-house expertise in different business domains and industries like retail, fintech, insurance, etc. We work providing both managed delivery and team extension services to startups and reputed companies worldwide. On our projects, we continuously keep up with the current technology trends, developing Big Data, IoT, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, AR/VR, Cloud (AWS, Azure) solutions.