We are looking for a Solutions Architect who is ready to leave coding in the hands of developers, but also don`t want to forget it; someone who is ready to take responsibility for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to technical/system requirements to ensure that everything is going according to the plan.
- Master+ degree in computer science or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in IT
- Past experience in architecting & designing enterprise-class software products
- Deep understanding of applications` architecture and design principles/patterns
- Solid knowledge and understanding of software development
- Past experience in consulting and working with international customers (considered as an advantage)
- Past experience build project in top Cloud service providers is considered as an advantage (Amazon AWS or MS Azure)
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Diagramming skills using word notations standards (e.g. BPMN, UML etc)
- Project Management skills: ability to lead a team, organize work and delivery process.
- Fluent English
- Sales engineering – helping different customers to implement their infrastructure in the developed systems.
- Gather key functional and non-functional requirements and architecture/design constraints from projects’ stakeholders and create respective documents;
- Plan architecture-related work, professionally present these plans and regularly update stakeholders regarding the progress;
- Work on solution architecture and design, which includes both infrastructure and software application components.
- Analyze technical and operational efficiency of existing solutions and provide respective analysis reports and proposals;
- Assess existing software implementation quality (architecture/design/coding) and provide respective reports;
- Participate in software prototypes building during projects’ start-up (including technology research and evaluation if necessary) and document prototyping results and respective technical proposal;
- Design and plan solution delivery in most optimal way;
- Support applications’ development from technical perspective in construction and transition phases;
- Present all aforementioned work to internal and customers’ stakeholders.