Software Developer (mPOS)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need Software Developer (mPOS)
Project – We are looking for a Software Architect to take a leading role in the design, development, and supporting activities for an mPOS solution (device firmware/software and mobile application) which must comply with PCI and EMV L1/L2 specializations.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Be accountable for development of the SW architecture of mPOS payment solution. • Supervise product lifecycle, including design, development, testing and certification
• Analyze product requirements and prepare functional and software specification for mPOS software system solution.
• Create application design specifications (sequence and state-transition diagrams) and participate in architectural reviews.
• Supervise implementation of the industry standard protocols and adapt customer protocol specifications to match product capabilities.
• Supervise and ensure right technical support for certification (particularly PCI, EMV L1/L2) and testing activities with certification labs
• Participate in implementation activities as needed.
Knowledge and Skills
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
• Minimum five (5) years software development experience.
• Experience in architecting and developing complex systems, including embedded and mobile parts, their interactions and interaction of the mPOS solution with the cloud
• Solid experience in payment solutions development (mPOS).
• C/C++, Dart development experience.
• Technical knowledge of mobile application development (cross-platform or native).
• Technical knowledge of embedded systems development (STM32).
• Experience with software support for mPOS hardware and peripherals.
• General understanding of web services technologies.
• Experience with any active payment terminal platform and understanding of card payment industry (principles of card acceptance technology, EMV L1/L2 specifications, Contact, Contactless, principles of industrial compliancy and cryptography) is highly preferable.
• Experience with government and international security standards a plus.
Values and Competencies
• Able to manage and achieve results through multiple, cross-fundionall teams.
• Strong analytical and deductive reasoning skills.
• Ability to resolve issues independently.
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks concurrency.
• Strong English communication (verbal, written) and presentation skills.