Software Developer (mPOS)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need Software Developer (mPOS)
We are looking for an mPOS specialist to take a leading role in the design, development, and supporting activities for new and existing applications for mobile POS terminals and other similar solutions.
Knowledge and Skills
• B.S. or PhD degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
• Five (5) years or more development experience
• Five (5) years or more working with payment processors
• C/C++, Ruby, Python, Go and/or Java development experience required
• Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development.
• Prior embedded experience with a RTOS (ARM, MIPS, etc.).
• Experience with POS Hardware and peripherals.
• Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket
• Experience within Digital Payments solutions, POS, and retail enterprise-level application integration and support.
• Knowledge of emerging mobile technologies, standards and best practices
• Knowledge of current mobile UI design concepts/technologies a plus
• Experience architecting and developing multithreaded applications, preferably in embedded systems.
• Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, REST
• Experience with payment industry standards or other government and international security standards including those from FIPS, ISO, CC, PCI, etc. as a plus.
• Any active payment terminal platform and understanding of card payment industry (principles of card acceptance technology, EMV specifications, Contactless, principles of industrial compliancy and cryptography), and protocols such as ISO8583 could be an advantage.