Senior UI/UX Designer (Argentina)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Senior UI/UX Designer.
Our client is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our mission is to bring technology innovation to commercial real estate. We deliver unparalleled digital advisory, implementation, and services solutions to organizations globally. Our goal is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world’s buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
You will work in an environment where collaborating on ideas, questioning assumptions and rethinking the nature of the problem is as fundamental as the air they breathe. Where you thrive on finding new ways to move forward. Where you are challenged to reject incremental gains in favor of finding bold paths that can altogether change the nature of computing. The role will be taking the existing application and duplicating many workflows and processes to the new frontend framework. There will also be a number of greenfield feature developments.
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate the product purpose and meet business goals.
- Control the implementation. Be proactive.
- Help to grow strong UI/UX expertise within the team. Be able to consult on various solutions, keep up with the latest trends in web UI/UX, Interface Animation, Interaction Design etc., understand which ones could be implemented to improve the product and in what way.
- Solid set of skills and experience in UI/UX design. 4+ years is what we have in mind.
- Portfolio proving this experience.
- Knowledge of up-to-date design tools (Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, AE, Principle is a plus).
- Experience in collaboration with designers and developers.
- Effective communication skills in English – you should be able to elicit project details and clearly articulate your design decisions.
- Experience with data heavy and form heavy designs is a plus.
- UX experience with animations is a plus
- Collaborative, willing to help, talkative, able to clearly express and discuss ideas
- Curious mind and willingness to work with client in consultative manner to find areas to improve
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Opportunity to work with microservices and a lot of modern technology;
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.