Senior React Developer (Bulgaria)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need Senior React Developer.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new businesses by applying best practices and taking ownership.
A world-renowned automotive manufacturer with a long history starting from the 1940s. Next year is the 75th anniversary of a global icon: the Land Rover Defender. In the build up to this land mark date we will be assisting JLR to reconnect with the lost Defender owners. There are something close to 300k Defenders still on the road in the UK and they are all in need of help in lots of different ways.
The solution we end up with is still being determined through a discovery process which concludes at the beginning of May however we do know that we will be building iOS and Android apps to help the people with Defenders keep them on the road for longer, there will be content hosting, functionality to help diagnose problems, connections to experts and e-commerce. The project will be entirely green field and we’re looking for highly skilled people that want to collaborate on producing a product that will ultimately serve a global audience.
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client;
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern solutions according to unit standards;
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards;
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of business requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time;
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution;
- Mentorship of junior colleagues;
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- Design patterns, development principles;
- HTML/CSS. Pre/post -processors, methodologies;
- React. JSX, virtual DOM, hooks, state management;
- Testing. Approaches, types, tooling;
- CI/CD. Understanding, usage;
- Authorization. JWT;
- Git. Branching strategies;
- Agile. Principles and processes;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Other modern framework (Angular, Vue, Node.js, ReactNative);
- Cloud platforms experience;
- Code quality tools (Sonarqube);
- Experience with CI/CD set up (Docker, GitlabCI, CircleCI etc.);
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture;
Personal skills (soft skills):
- Has sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with customers and colleagues
- Collaborates in a team effectively
- Is able to plan, schedule and monitor own work within short time horizons
- Demonstrates a rational and organized approach to work
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications. Identifies and negotiates own development opportunities
- Works under routine direction, without frequent reference to others.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies