The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need Senior Python
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or closely related discipline.
● 3+ years, demonstrable, hands-on professional software development skills using Java
● Demonstrable professional experience designing, building, and maintaining data
systems and processes using cloud-based platforms such as GCP, AWS, including
working knowledge in Unix/Linux OS, shell scripting, and tools.
● Developing ELT pipelines in and out of data warehouse using a combination of Java,
Python, and Snowflakes SnowSQL.
● Expertise in using AWS cloud-based systems and services to acquire and deliver data:
Fargate, Amazon API Gateway, EC2, S3, Kinesis, Glue, SNS, SQS, Lambda Function,
CloudWatch, Airflow, Step Functions, DBT, RDS, DMS, DynamoDB.
● Extensive hands-on experience working with data using SQL language.
● Experienced in CI/CD practices including unit testing, automation testing, data migration,
code quality, performance, and integration/systems testing.
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to clearly present
ideas, concepts, and solutions.
● Demonstrated willingness and ability to effectively work with various team members
when gathering requirements, delivering solutions, and eliciting suggestions and
● Extremely quick learner both in terms of new technical skills and acquiring domain