Senior .NET Developer (sign-in bonus)
The CHI team is looking for a Senior .NET Developer. As part of our development organization and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction taken by R&D, IT, and Lionbridge as a company. The team creates, builds, and maintains an innovative, reliable, and comprehensive suite of solutions to deliver high-quality content, translation, machine translation, and over-the-phone interpretation services to over 2,000 customers worldwide. Our highly collaborative geo-distributed environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving our systems.
Your skills and expertise:
- 8+ years of software development according to development standards.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and Analysis, design patterns, and practices of clean code.
- College degree or similar in the relevant field.
- 8+ years of knowledge developing web applications using C# and Microsoft .NET Framework / .NET Core
- 8+ years of expertise developing single-page applications, proficiency in Angular
- Working experience in database technologies (MS SQL Server, Cosmos DB)
- Ability to write technical specifications, recommendations, and development documentation.
- Strong ability to communicate in English, both spoken and written.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize your workload and to work to deadlines
- Design process automation using C# and Microsoft .NET framework
- Develop microservices and deploy them in MS Azure
- Full-stack web development using MS SQL, .net, and Angular frontend
- Create and modify code using APIs from specification, unit tests, fix defects.
- Coordinate requirements gathering with other teams/functions.
- Estimate development effort timeframes and ensure their correctness.
- Coordinate development work during the project lifecycle.
- Prepare and deliver life-cycle documents as required by the project.
- Manage quality of deliverables.
- Conduct Peer-reviews other developer’s code.
- Provide dev-level support and interact with clients to identify and resolve issues.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working schedule
- Remote work or work in one of our development offices
- Covered rest period (20 business days+ 5 days-off)
- Professional growth: a variety of projects, regular technical events, mentorship.
- Free English classes (we have an amazing English teaching team)
- Speaking-club with a native English speaker
- Truly friendly atmosphere and teambuilding
About us: CHI Software is a development center with a team of 500+ experts and complex in-house expertise in different business domains and industries like retail, fintech, insurance, etc. We work providing both managed delivery and team extension services to startups and reputed companies worldwide. On our projects, we continuously keep up with the current technology trends, developing Big Data, IoT, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, AR/VR, Cloud (AWS, Azure) solutions.