Senior MCU Developer
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Senior MCU Developer.
About the role
Develop the software including firmware, application, diagnostics, and manufacturing testing.
JDM of a modular wrist-watch product for dogfooding by FRL researchers and Research Partners with a focus on UI/UX and for AR/VR/XR experience, consisting of:
- Chassis – contains computer, connectivity and battery hardware components
- Watchbands – consists of various sensor payload configs and material options
- Puck-Stap interface – to support modular and removable design
The team needs to support all stages of the project including firmware, drivers for different sensors, android, testing, diagnostics, and manufacturing testing
- Strong C/C++ coding skills
- At least 4+ years of commercial development on C or C++
- Linux platform knowledge including kernel space module development, multithreading, IPC and sockets, or commercial experience of MCU firmware development for RTOS and bare-metal
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to learn using technical documentation without assistance
- English level – Intermediate or higher
It will be a plus:
- Linux build system knowledge (YOCTO, buildroot).
- Script language knowledge (Python, bash).
- Ability to read circuit diagrams.
- Knowledge and programming skills in UI development on Qt (Qt widgets, QML).
- Design, develop, test, and debug software/firmware for various hardware platforms (Linux or RTOS based)
- Review code and design
- Support software QA
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Remote work or work in one of our development offices;
- Covered rest period (20 business days+ 5 days-off);
- Professional growth: a variety of projects, regular technical events, mentorship;
- Free English classes (we have an amazing English teaching team);
- Speaking-club with a native English speaker;
- Truly friendly atmosphere and teambuilding.