MIDDLE+/SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
The CHI Software team is looking for Middle+/Senior DevOps Engineer. About Project - startup in a group of Global isurance-based risk transfer. The Global company anticipates and manages a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime. We are looking for a hands-on DevOps Lead with strong tech experience that can play an important role leading the design and development of platform and related CI/CD pipelines and practices within engineering teams in line with agile working practices, as well as enabling adoption of DevOps culture for Project and its operating entities. This role is a key position within a newly built team responsible for the developing and supporting a digital platform across the Project. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of technology excellence, automation, digitisation and better exploitation of data to further enable and accelerate Project's growth ambitions.
- 3-7+ years of experience in software development;
- 1,5-5+ years of experience as a DevOps;
- Experience in development large scale platforms or products;
- Strong experience in complex CI/CD flows;
- Build and Deployment automation;
- Development Infrastructure Support;
- Familiar or have experience with cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) environments and automation;
- Rich experience with containers ecosystem (Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes);
- Deep understanding of best practices in scalable server-side architecture.
- Positive, can do approach. Out of the box thinking and strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with technical personnel;
- Self-motivated, proactive approach and ability to work well with little direct supervision;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to changing priorities;
- True team player;
- Intermediate and high knowledge of English.
Will be a plus:
- Familiar with configuration management tools (terraform, puppet, ansible..);
- Experience in JVM ecosystem (Java etc).
- Public and Private Cloud Platform administration;
- Kubernetes configuration and support;
- Continuous Integration, Delivery or Deployment Pipelines setup;
- Development Infrastructure Support (TeamCity, Git, etc.)
- Automation of all kind of builds, tests executions, deliveries, deployments and information aggregation from all kind of tools and systems;
- Follow Infrastructure as a Code principles.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working schedule
- Remote work or work in one of our development offices
- Covered rest period (20 business days+ 5 days-off)
- Professional grows a variety of projects, regular technical events, mentorship.
- Free English classes (we have an amazing English teaching team)
- Speaking-club with a native English speaker
- Truly friendly atmosphere and teambuilding
About us: CHI Software is a development center with a team of 500+ experts and complex in-house expertise in different business domains and industries like retail, fintech, insurance, etc. We work providing both managed delivery and team extension services to startups and reputed companies worldwide. On our projects, we continuously keep up with the current technology trends, developing Big Data, IoT, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, AR/VR, Cloud (AWS, Azure) solutions.