Sales Analyst for Japan market
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Sales Analyst for Japan market!
Our hero has:
– 1-3 years of experience in lead generation.
– Experience in B2B/B2C sales, preferably for at least 1-2 years.
– JLPT certificate N3-N1.
– You’ll be responsible for generating leads for the organization focused on the Japanese market using different marketing channels – email marketing, social media, and other relevant marketing channels.
– Classify hot, warm, and cold leads based on their need, budget, and decision-making capabilities. Accordingly, take the necessary steps to convert hot leads and warm and cold leads.
– Organize and keep the lead status updated in the CRM software.
– Understand how the sales process works and manage the sales pipeline.
– Participate in webinars, in-person events, conferences and network with peers and target audience to identify sales opportunities.
– Understand the pain points faced by the prospects during communication. Identify if they’re looking for specific features. Understanding the local business features and written correspondence will be considered an advantage.
– Collaborate with marketing and sales team members to work on tasks relevant to lead generation.
– Fixed-rate per month plus sales commission for signed contracts.
– Personal career development plan with paid trainings.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
— Use the latest technologies;
— Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
Improve your soft skills:
— Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
— Improve your English in classes and speaking directly with clients;
— Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.
What else do we offer?
— Competitive compensation and benefits;
— Health insurance;
— Flexible and negotiable schedule;
— Covered rest period (20 business days);
— Free English classes (we have 3 teachers in our team);
— Truly friendly atmosphere and unforgettable events;
— Discounts are offered by individual bonus cards (our partners are coffee shops, bars).