Middle DevOps Engineer (LatAm Remote)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle DevOps Engineer. This is a great opportunity to expand your professional experience and advance your DevOps skills.
About Our Customer
As a mortgage loan quality automation provider, the customer is focused on developing innovations that improve the transparency and accuracy of the mortgage process and the efficiency of loan commerce.
Mortgage audit software and services automate loan quality management processes, validate compliance, and optimize human capital requirements for residential mortgage lenders, servicers, insurers, and investors.
The customer’s company is the only mortgage quality control company that can automate document processing to deliver purified loan file data for automated loan quality audit. The customer performs due diligence reviews required in the loan manufacturing, acquisition, and servicing process.
About Our Project:
The project is the in-house product that enables our clients to automate the validation of data fields from loan documents to quickly catch issues before file review.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
Project Tech Stack:
Current Project Stage:
- 2+ years’ experience with DevOps
- Experience with building and maintaining systems in AWS
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with CI/CD solutions
- Knowledge of tracking traceability
- Experience with the design and implementation of complex solutions
- Strong communication skills
- A bias to action and love for problem-solving
English level: Intermediate+
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Brainstorm new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure and application development
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.