Middle Automation QA Java (LatAm Remote)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle Automation QA (Java) to join our international team.
About Our Customer:
As a mortgage loan quality automation provider, the customer is focused on developing innovations that improve the transparency and accuracy of the mortgage process and the efficiency of loan commerce.
Mortgage audit software and services automate loan quality management processes, validate compliance, and optimize human capital requirements for residential mortgage lenders, servicers, insurers, and investors.
The customer’s company is the only mortgage quality control company that can automate document processing to deliver purified loan file data for automated loan quality audit. The customer performs due diligence reviews required in the loan manufacturing, acquisition, and servicing process.
About Our Project:
The project is the in-house product that enables our clients to automate the validation of data fields from loan documents to quickly catch issues before file review.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
Project Tech Stack:
Current Project Stage: Development
- 2+ years’ experience with building and maintaining automation frameworks
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Cucumber
- Experience with BDD
- Experience with REST API testing tools
- Good knowledge in test cases design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Experience with performance testing tools
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality product
English level: Intermediate+
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test reports
- Participate actively in the software development process and in cooperation with programmers, analysts, and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures, and tools used in the testing field
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.