MIDDLE SENIOR AQA (JS)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need Middle Senior AQA (JS).
– 3+ years of experience in QA automation;
– Good knowledge of testing methods, techniques, types of testing and QA processes as well;
– Good understanding of Web technologies (client-server architecture) and concepts (HTML, CSS);
– In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures;
– Awareness of architecture and design patterns and ability to implement them practically;
– Good understanding of HTTP protocol (REST, SOAP, GraphQl);
– Experience with Selenium (WebDriverIO, Nightwatch, etc.);
– Version Control concepts and experience with platforms/tooling (Git);
– Working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery toolset (Jenkins, GitLab CI);
– Experience with Agile/Scrum development processes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
– Experience working with Unix operating systems.
– Ability to work independently and also in a team environment on multiple projects.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
— Use latest technologies;
— Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
— Opportunity to work with microservices and a lot of modern technology;
— Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
— Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
— Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
— Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.
What else do we offer?
— Competitive compensation and benefits;
— Flexible working schedule;
— Remote work or work in one of our development offices;
— Covered rest period (20 business days+ 5 days-off);
— Professional growth: a variety of projects, regular technical events, mentorship;
— Free English classes (we have an amazing English teaching team);
— Speaking-club with a native English speaker;
— Truly friendly atmosphere and teambuilding.