Lead .NET Developer
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Lead .NET Developer.
Аbout vacancy - We are in need of a Tech Lead for a new project. This role is the most important role we will have on this project for a long time and will work directly with the CTO. The start date will be mid-December. This tech lead will need to build a team of medium size, 5-15, we don't yet know exactly how large. The team will start in January.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience setting the bar for documentation, coding standards, and testing Good. knowledge Azure Services.
- A working knowledge of Agile/Scrum.
- Experience with Microservices and Containerization (a must-have!).
- Experience with C#, .Net Core technologies in a fast-paced production environment.
- Good knowledge JS, Typescript.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS.
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL) and with NoSQL.
- Experience with concurrency, multi-threading and event-driven architectures.
- Experience and familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery”Nice to have:
• Lucene experience.
• Triple Store/ SPARQL experience.
• ML experience.
• Formal grammar experience – for ins tance ANTLR tooling.
- Intermediate+ English Level.
Will be a plus:
- Solid understanding of the latest .NET frameworks.
- Experience with AWS (a big plus – Azure would also work if they are willing to learn AWS).
- CI/CD experience (preferably with Jenkins).
- Solid understanding of using Docker (build and deploy).
- Understanding and familiarity with Containers.
- Familiarity with DataDog and linking new services with APM.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working schedule
- Remote work or work in one of our development offices
- Covered rest period (20 business days+ 5 days-off)
- Professional grows: variety of projects, regular technical events, mentorship
- Free English classes (we have an amazing English teaching team)
- Speaking-club with a native English speaker
- Truly friendly atmosphere and teambuildings
About us: CHI Software is a development center with a team of 500+ experts and complex in-house expertises in different business domains and industries like retail, fintech, insurance etc. We work providing both managed delivery and team extension services to startups and reputed companies worldwide. On our projects we constantly keep up with the current technology trends, developing Big Data, IoT, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, AR/VR, Cloud (AWS, Azure) solutions.