Junior+/Middle/Senior Flutter Developer
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is... Wait, it's nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need Flutter Developer.
- Experience in Flutter for at least 1 year on commercial projects;
- Experience in the development of native Android apps;
- Knowledge of Dart;
- Good knowledge of main OOP principles;
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, Java Core;
- Knowledge of SQLite;
- Experience with source control systems (Git is a must);
- 3rd parties libs/solutions: Retrofit, RxJava/RxAndroid, Firebase services, etc.;
- Good knowledge of English (Intermediate or higher);
- Proficiency with Android Studio tooling;
- Kotlin as an advantage;
- Participation in the evaluation and innovation of emerging products and new tools.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use the latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Opportunity to work with microservices and a lot of modern technology;
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English in classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.
What else do we offer?
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Covered rest period (20 business days+ 5 days-off);
- Professional growth: a variety of projects, regular technical events, mentorship;
- Free English classes (we have an amazing English teaching team);
- Speaking club with a native English speaker;
- Truly friendly atmosphere.