The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Human Resource Manager.
- 3+ years of experience in IT Human Resources management;
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills;
- Flexible and varied communication approaches for different people;
- Effective conflict resolution;
- High level of emotional intelligence;
- Understanding of HR processes and procedures with the ability to understand business issues and strategies;
- Proficiency in HR Analytics;
- Deep experience with Online Docs;
- Efficient multitasking and ability to balance priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience in holding 1-on-1 meetings, onboardings, and exit interviews;
- Ability to make objective recommendations, decisions, and judgments;
- Ability to build strong relationships with team members and work in a collaborative manner;
- Attention to detail, self-disciplined, open to sharing and receiving feedback;
- Intermediate level of English.
- Performing HR functions of varying complexity;
- Contributing to internal and external HR initiatives;
- Proactively identifying risks and employee retention;
- Running regular 1-on-1 meetings with team members;
- Adaptation of the new employees;
- Onboarding, running Welcome meetings and Exit interviewing;
- Conducting surveys and working with feedback;
- Responding to employee concerns;
- Working on planning and organization of employee engagement;
- Supporting the corporate culture;
- Supporting managers in working with teams, people, and planning;
- Strategically partnering with business leaders to identify and address challenges using HR fundamentals;
- Contributing to HR policies and strategy.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of supplementary HR areas (e.g. recruiting, training);
- Experience in HR branding;
- Background in psychology;
- Team mentoring.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Remote work or work in one of our development offices;
- Covered rest period (20 business days+ 5 days-off);
- Professional growth: a variety of projects, regular technical events, mentorship;
- Free English classes (we have an amazing English teaching team);
- Truly friendly atmosphere.