SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER (JAVA and ANGULAR)
The CHI team is looking for a Senior Full-stack developer (Java and Angular) for a long-term global logistics project. We offer:
- Participation in an exciting project with latest versions of Java and Java related technologies;
- Sign-in bonus $1000;
- Remote work with a convenient and flexible schedule.
Your skills and expertise:
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in Java development including Java 8;
- Experience with Spring (IoC, Boot, Data, MVC, AOP, Security);
- Experience with SQL and JPA/Hibernate; Experience with NoSQL.
- Experience with REST web services;
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Deep understanding of the development processes and best practices;
- Striving for efficient processes, highest code quality, and tech standards;
- Solid communication and listening English skills (our working language is English).
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS);
- Containerization practical experience.
- Implementation of the new features based on the highest tech standards and quality in the backend (Java) and frontend (Angular);
- Keeping proven features up to date, identifying technical debt, and adding them to the tech debt process (including your improvement proposal);
- Detecting, tracking, and optimizing our ongoing coding and testing processes to ensure our application’s highest possible quality.
It is also essential for you to be a go-to person for your colleagues, support them with your expertise, and help them to reach the best outcome each sprint collaboratively. We expect you to share your tech and business knowledge proactively to drive the success of the product and our Development team.
If you are excited about being a part of rapid growth and not afraid to take the initiative, join us!