Middle/Senior Azure DevOps
CHI Software is now looking for a hardcore DevOps engineer to join our tech squad. Our perfect team mate should be ready to help various projects to launch and maintain their infrastructure and applications in Public Clouds. If you like to keep track of new technologies and implement them where they fit best, send us your CV and let’s discuss the details!
- Public and Private Cloud Platform administration;
- Kubernetes configuration and support;
- Continuous Integration, Delivery or Deployment Pipelines setup;
- Development Infrastructure Support (TeamCity, Git, etc.)
- Automation of all kind of builds, tests executions, deliveries, deployments and information aggregation from all kind of tools and systems;
- Follow the Infrastructure as Code principles.
- 3-7+ years of experience in software development;
- 2-5+ years of experience as a DevOps
- Experience in automating administrative tasks
- Solid Experience in administering Azure Cloud Platform (Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage Account, Azure AD authentication)
- Skills working with ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning
- Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls in cloud environment
- Skills in setup monitoring (performance metrics, OMS)
- Know how to manage, develop, and build a CI/CD pipeline.
- Understanding of networking (static routing, subnets, gateways)
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. git, tfvc, subversion)
- Knowledge of source code versioning approaches (e.g. git-flow)
- Knowledge and experience with relational database administration
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (e.g. C#, Java)
- Knowledge of assembly methods and testing tools
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. bash or Powershell)
- Understanding of the “core” protocols (HTTP(S), DNS, TCP, ICMP)
- Experience with orchestration/configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, etc)
- Cloud providers’ certification (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Positive, out of the box thinking and strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with technical personnel;
- Self-motivated, proactive approach and ability to work well with little direct supervision;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to changing priorities;
- True team player.
English language proficiency
Intermediate or higher
- Salary: competitive and fully negotiable;
- Overtimes: financially compensated
- Bonuses: discounts offered by promo codes (our partners are coffee shops, bars, fitness centers, etc.)
- Work week: 40 hours
- Schedule: flexible
- Remote option: available at any moment
- Vacation: 20 business days per year
- Sick leave: 5 days per year
- Regular company tech talks and training compensation;
- English courses for all knowledge levels, including classes with a native speaker.
Promotion: further professional growth and opportunity to take part in other projects within the company
- Reinsurance industry
It’s a well-established international business with more than 150 years of market experience and offices in 20 countries. The company has several projects to work on and distributes development efforts accordingly.
- CHI Software
- Solutions: web, mobile, DevOps, cloud, AR, AI, machine learning, etc.
- Number of employees: 500+
Our company is focused on constant growth and expanding its specialization. Through our 10-years history, we’ve established a strong community of engineers and solid partnerships with clients from the US, Europe, and Asia. Our expertise includes projects for healthcare, e-commerce, fintech, e-learning, insurtech, messengers, media industries, and many more.