Project Manager / Scrum Master
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Project Manager / Scrum Master.
Web app/ free tool to help small businesses and solopreneurs beat their competition at the SEO and content marketing games.
Working hours: 14:00-22:00 or 13:30-22:30 (GMT).
• 2+ years of practical experience in the role of Scrum Master
• Experience in Scrum processes establishment with further adjustments
• Experience in the outsourcing industry
• Strong understanding of different frameworks – Scrum, Scrumban, Kanban
• Excellent project management skills, including the ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously, and experience managing cross-functional teams
• Good skills in leadership, team building and motivating, communication, cultural awareness, and negotiating
• Upper-intermediate or advanced level of English
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use the latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular tech talks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English in classes and speak directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, and Agile methodologies